Monday, January 3, 2011

F+

I guess I am in a talkative/blogative mood today, so I will post a bit of an update regarding my journey to health.

I know I promised to be transparent regarding my weight, but I guess I lied. I am not telling you how much I weigh. I actually don't know. I had to stop weighing myself because it was becoming an obsession.

Anyway, I have significantly decreased my fast food intake and I have been very consistent with my Mon-Fri visits to the YMCA.

2010 was a good year for me to develop better eating/fitness habits. I intend to continue making improvements in those areas through 2011.

I took a health assesment for a wellness program that I have joined. I expected to receive a low grade because of my weight. Suprisingly, I received a rating of a 87 out of 100. Of course my weight affected my grade, but the facts that I am a non-smoker and (for the most part) living a healthy lifestyle helped me get a way better rating than I expected.

I guess that at some point in the wellness program, someone is going to ask me to get on a scale. If you want to know how much I weigh at that point.... too bad. I still ain't tellin!!

No comments:

Post a Comment