Monday, January 3, 2011

New Year/New Project(365)

So my whole idea of blogging didn't really pan out last year. Blogging requires a good amount of time, energy and a pretty good vocabulary. I seem to be lacking in one or the other on any given day. So as much as I hate to say it... my blogging grade gets a big fat F!

Well, I have recently heard of this neat thing called Project 365. It's been around for a couple of years in various forms, but I have just learned of it this week. I have decided to give it a try. What is going to happen is that I am going to take one picture everyday. I am certainly not trying to showcase any super photog skills or creativity or fancy lifestyle, cuz Lord knows...I got neither. There is no theme as of yet... although I may try out weekly themes in the near future. I am pretty certain that I will not be blogging w/ every pic, but hopefully the most interesting ones or at least some sort of weekly summary.

I have zero photography skills and 5% luck on getting good shots. In fact, I don't even have my camera with me today so my first pics have come from my horrible little camera phone that is almost useless.

I am hoping for a way better grade at the end of the year than I got on my regular blogging. Check it out: http://dwana365ish.blogspot.com/

Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment